Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Wednesday 8th February 2010

Today is my PGCE lesson at One Central Park.

I have been working on the task set by Huddersfield to compare and contrast three papers for the impending conference paper task. This was quite an easy task although it was tedious to trawl through some of the other students work. Other students evaluated the papers quite differently to the way in which I evaluated them which was interesting to read. Others comments were very basic and not very useful.

I have made a plan to complete a lot of work over the half-term holidays and I hope that I will be able to do this.

For my own paper I have emailed several colleagues for some lesson plans as a part of my research and two of them have already replied which has been a very positive response to this request. I will need to go to the library over half term to read up on the current literature before I can begin writing this paper.

I am worried that I have not started writing the Professionalism Assignment as yet though so this will be my first priority as I already have the materials from the library and just need to review them.

No comments:

Post a Comment